Bodhi Wellness practitioners draw on a wide range of diagnostic tests (general pathology and specialised functional medical tests) to assist in providing the best health outcomes for their patients.
In some cases further investigation is required to gain a full understanding of all possible causes for the presenting condition and determine the most suitable treatment. The results from these tests offer valuable information regarding biochemical, nutritional, metabolic and hormonal imbalance which assists your practitioner in successful diagnosis and individualised treatment.
Bodhi Wellness offers both on-site testing as well as functional pathology testing available from leading Australian and international laboratories.
Testing performed on-site includes:
- VLA (Bio Impedance Analysis)
- Mineral Zinc Test
- Dysbiosis Testing / Urinary Indicans
Functional Pathology Testing includes:
- Allergy and Intolerance Testing (Blood IgG, ALCAT)
- Liver Detoxification Profile (FLDP)
- Gastrointestinal Function Stool Testing (uses DNA technology to determine the underlying cause of gut problems)
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA)
- Sleep & Stress Hormonal Profile
- Complete Thyroid Function Test
- Salivary Hormone Testing
- MTHFR gene testing
- Nutrigenomic testing: DNA profiles